Informed. Fearless. Creative. Leadership.
Everybody wants to keep our property taxes low. There are several ways we can be wiser about our money.
Easier access to services
It’s a hassle just to pay your water bill, let alone monitor the city council. There are 21st-century solutions we can leverage.
Modernized public safety
90% of police calls are not related to crime. We can explore community services that can address those needs.
City life is stressful enough. We can improve public health and the environment in simple ways.
Thriving local businesses
The economy is fragile. There are creative ways to keep companies open, and to attract new employers.
Available for delivery!
Your community organizer
Amáda is widely recognized as an active leader in Columbia Heights. You may have attended one of the Community Education events she arranged for our school. Perhaps you met her volunteering at one of the many community service projects she organized. Maybe you saw her on the news speaking out against prejudice. Or maybe she came right to your door in a public works uniform delivering a kitchen compost kit. However you know Amada, you can be sure she has never stopped working for the people of Columbia Heights.
- Manager of the Columbia Heights Public Schools Adult Enrichment & Senior Program
- Columbia Heights Public Schools Community Education Advisory Board Member
- Columbia Heights Public School District Finance Committee Member
- City of Columbia Heights Public Works Employee
- Columbia Heights Lions Club Member
- Fridley-Columbia Heights Rotary Club Member
- Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
- Past President of HeightsNEXT
- 2017 Columbia Heights Humanitarian of the Year